Photography, I never knew.

Aug 9, 2010

I am 27, I live in a small town with minimal career opportunities so as embarressing or pathetic as it may seem, I don't have a career. One of the reasons I don't have a career is because I could never decide what I wanted to do with my life, until one Christmas my Mother gave me a camera,a Kodak EasyShare camera, and at the time I just thought, I love it, and now I finally have a camera to scrapbook with or take pictures of events with, until I began to notice when I took a picture of one thing or another that I really loved taking pictures, and believe I have a talent that I never knew I had!
So now I am taking pictures of everything and someday hope to sell my work.
So if you see a picture you like or love, or would buy, please tell me what you think, and I would be very gratefull.
I am just starting in this field, and hope to go far with it, and with your help, maybe I will?


0 comments: