New Photo's

Oct 6, 2010

Well today I got off my butt.. and took some new pictures! It was a gorgous day and so I decided to take a walk and see what I could capture with my camera. I was very excited because I can not get enough of those fall leafs! They are so beautiful, and it's only getting better. 

This is my sisters dog, isn't he cute!
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*



*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*




2 comments:

Sparkling Mimi said...

Your sister's dog is very pretty and I love the pictures of the leaves but I think my favorite is the railroad tracks. Great photos!

father and son said...

You take really very good photos! Your sisters dog, is very cute. Have a nice day Angela.